Sacred Sound Healing
- Have you ever wanted to use sound for healing but weren’t sure where to start?
- Have you ever wondered what tools and information work the best and what doesn’t?
- Do you have a spiritual side that’s willing to simply be the tool itself?
- Would you like to do sound healing for yourself?
- Would you like to do sound healing for others?
If you answered YES to any or all of these questions, you’re a great fit for this sound healing course!
If you’ve studied Living a Sacred Life or any other class with me, you’ll know that I love to experiment, engage people to create conversation, and personally be there for each and every person. I love answering questions and coming at things from every angle. I’m putting this into a course that will help you become proficient in talking about sound and using it for healing for yourself, your loved ones, and your clients if you have them.
- Dispelling myths about sound healing and empowering your knowledge.
- Playing with frequencies and discovering their dynamics in our world.
- Understanding emotions, how and where they’re held in the body and organs, and how sound can release them.
- Using the voice and how it is the ultimate healer.
- Gaining proficiency with instruments and sound makers to see how they work in the healing process.
- How to communicate from a place of sound with another person to support their healing process.
- Exploring higher vibrations and what creates them.
- Getting to know sound from a scientific perspective.
- Going deeper with higher level beings to assist us in healing.
- Exploring the use of sound healing in music, singing and chanting.
- Much more…
WHERE: At the moment, I’m planning on teaching the course in my healing studio at my home. If the number of participants exceeds 8, I’ll move it to a larger venue close by.
HOW LONG: The course will be 3 classes of approximately 3 hours each over a period of 3 weeks.
WHEN: I’m flexible… I can teach the course either Friday nights from 6:30 – 9:30, or Saturday from 11am – 2pm. They’ll start on either Friday, April 5th or Saturday, April 6th, and follow the next 2 consecutive weeks.
If you’d like to register for the course, please indicate your preference on the questionnaire during registration. Each class will be recorded so if you miss one, you can catch up with the recording. Please pay for the course in full. If you can’t make it to the time and date I finalize on, I’ll refund you completely.
I expect this to be a really fun journey and I hope you’ll take it with me!
Cost: $245 for the course
Location: Campbell, CA
More info: email@example.com