Measuring Personal Growth
- Have you ever wanted a group to communicate with openly and honestly about how your experiences shape your life?
- Do you crave a deeper exploration of who you are?
- Do you find connection and community are catalysts for your personal growth?
- Would you like a new way of mapping and measuring your personal transformation?
Come join The Beingness Project with Revs Sean Michael Imler and April Lussier.
What Is It?
This is a facilitated discussion on the 17 Core Principles of Beingness. We’ll introduce the Core Principles, and help to guide every participant into a safe and comfortable environment that allows for an open and in-depth conversation around each principle. By defining and redefining how each principle operates in our lives, a catalyst for growth opportunities will emerge for each and every person. We’ll take these principles into the challenging aspects of our day-to-day lives to see how we can improve our communication, our presence, our discernment, and many other essential qualities that make us extraordinary human beings. We’ll use each session to deepen our discoveries, to measure our personal growth, and transform with this group of like-minded people.
What Will You Take Away From It?
- We will use the knowledge from our personal experiences to expand ourselves in ways that help us be more complete and evolved humans beings.
- Come to a new level of understanding of how our way of being, our words, and our actions influence those around us.
- Through dialogue on the Core Principles of Beingness, we choose to take our discussions into the world and test how we can bring them into our lives to improve the foundation that we act from.
- Deepen our understanding of who we are in the world, and how we show up for ourselves and others.
- Measure our progress of personal growth from a foundation that recognizes that it’s not what we do but who we are that is our starting point.
- Much more…
How Long Will It Last?
This is an open-ended project. Each Core Principle could take anywhere from 1-4 meetings to complete. We encourage trying it out from the beginning so that the participants can quickly establish rapport and go deep quickly. Dropping in after the first few sessions will be discouraged as the exploration is cumulative and at some point, we will have gone too far for new comers.
2nd and 4th Wednesday of the month, 7-9pm
Center for Creative Living – Community Room
1460 Koll Circle, Suite C
San Jose, CA 95112
Please come through the front door as the sanctuary will have concurrent activities that we don’t want to disturb. Also, please come early and be prepared to start promptly at 7pm.
Price: $50 for 3 months. Refund available on first night. Cash only please.
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or would like to let us know you’re coming.